Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted for the first time!


kathyaragon
Originally uploaded by TR3NT

I exercised my right to vote for the first time today. To date, in the past I always found myself in circumstances where I was not able to get to the right voting precinct on time. This time I was going to make it and there would be no stopping me.

Having worked at CNN for the past year I have definitely been exposed to strategists, politicians, and even the candidates themselves to get the inside scoop on how the campaigns were working. I completely educated myself on all sides of the issues and went out and felt proud that not only was I going to vote for the first time, but that I was making an educated choice.

I'm so excited and can't wait to plop myself in front of the TV and just follow the results along. Of course, me being me, I'm still going to watch CNN and wonder if Wolf decided to go with cream or airbrush makeup tonight. :)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment