Friday, December 5, 2008

Pics from Sean Armenta's Beauty Workshop weekend at Studio400.

We had the pleasure of hosting Sean Armenta's Beauty Photography workshop at our studio in the DC Metropolitan area, Studio400. I won't post all the random pictures taken that weekend, but instead did want to post some photos I got back from different photographers.

It always intrigues me how differently photographers can capture a subject, even when the same styling, model, and lighting applies. Here are a couple of examples of what I mean.


Here is a photo shot by Sean Armenta of Kate Z.
Makeup by moi. Hair by Noogie.

And here is the same setup shot by Photographer Josh Marks who spent the weekend with us as well.

After the workshop was finished I did makeup for an impromptu shot Josh Marks had in mind. Here is his shot from that set.

And during that setup Luis Aragon was able to take a few shots of his own. Here is his resulting photo.


I just love how unique each photographer's view of the same subject is. I truly appreciate all their talents and continue to be in awe of their personal vision.

xoxo,

Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment