Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out on Stands- Glamour Magazine March '09- Women of Obama's Cabinet

The week before now President Obama's Inauguration I was called by my D.C. agency to do a photoshoot for a client who has become a regular client by now, Glamour magazine. This time we were doing a photoshoot for 7 of the Women from Obama's Presidential Cabinet.

I blogged all about the experience at my other blog http://www.makeupisart.com/ so I definitely encourage you to check that out, but I wanted to go ahead and post the group photo that came from that amazing and fun day.

I did makeup/grooming for those who's name/titles are highlighted in yellow. We wanted to keep the makeup very natural and professional. No Diva's in this crowd, they are all business, and such a pleasure at the same time!



Click on photo for full size.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment